PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING, BEFORE WE COME OUT AND WORK ON YOUR OCCUPIED UNIT!
- Do not schedule other vendors on the same day as your appointment.
- Any Remodeling unit you should complete before your scheduled date, this includes the following: any wall and ceiling repairs, floor installation, electrical, plumbing, and painting, etc.
- Make sure there are power and water in the unit. If electricity is not available in the home, you’re responsible of setting up the area with lighting and leaving extension cords already connected to the power supply, be it to a nearby unit or maintenance/laundry room. We are not responsible for finding a source of water or electricity. Please ensure this is available in your house or rental home before we arrive.
- Check before there are no leaks of any kind. You should be fixed a few days before we arrive.
- If you’re planning on replacing the following items shower doors and tracks, faucets, spouts or overflows, these should be removed before your appointment to ensure that the surface underneath is fully repaired and reglazed before your new fixtures are set up. We can remove these for you for a small fee, but we will not put it back. Please note that if you remove it after the glaze finished, you risk a size mismatch that might not hide the surface that was not refinished underneath, and you also can damage the new finish.
BEFORE WE COME OUT AND WORK ON YOUR UNIT:
- Make sure that there is no one in the area when the glaze is being sprayed and for minimally 5-7 hours afterward. This warning applies to anyone. If you find that the fume is too strong, take the proper precautions to stay out of your home for a more extended time. Highly sensitive people should make arrangements to sleep somewhere else until the smells are released.
- Remove all personal belongings such as; soaps, shampoos, toothbrushes, make-up, shaving tools, razor blades or any metal wire holders as well as curtain liners, etc.
- o No Pets should be stay from your home area, on your reglazing appointment. They can be highly sensitive to the chemicals used. Additionally, we may need to run the exhaust hose through the doorway or nearby window, and you run the risk of your pet running away. You are responsible for ensuring the safety of your pet!
- Kitchens: Countertops and sinks must be without dishes, cutlery, dish racks, small appliances, etc. Fruit and any other edibles should be stored correctly in your refrigerator or sealed containers.
- A cancellation fee may apply for re-schedule if your home or rental unit is not fully ready. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation on this matter. Please contact our office with any questions, concerns, or cancellations.
- battery_alert Please make sure that unit temperature is maintained at a min. of 70 F and max. Of 78 F.