Subject: THIS 1 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING: Bathtubs, wall tile and fully refinished fiberglass fixtures are warranted for a period of one years, against Blistering, Peeling, Cracking and Fading caused by a defect in the product or workmanship will be covered under warranty under the terms of the warranty. If the surface blisters, peels, cracks, or fades, the Fashion Tubs LLC must be notified of such defect immediately. Fashion Tubs LLC will inspect the problem area and determine whether the resulting damage was caused by a defect in the product or workmanship. Sinks, spot repair (chip) and 3-step fiberglass repair are warranted for a period of one year against failure of adhesion (high traffic area). Fashion Tubs LLC: The warranty covers against any peeling or flaking. We will provide labor and fix any repair or defects that become apparent during the guarantee period for bathtubs, wall tiles, sinks, kitchen counter top and cabinets refinishing.
Subject: THIS 1 YEARWARRANTY EXCLUDES THE FOLLOWING: The following conditions will void your warranty: Excluding (but not limited to): chipping, scratches, stains, or knife marks due to misuse or abuse of surface, discoloration due to bleaches, dyes or acids, perfumes, solvents and/or problems caused by leaky plumbing or rust damage.
- Damage caused by the use of tools, ladders or other heavy objects in the tub, dropped on the tub, or knocked against it. Sharp or heavy objects may cause damage to the surface.
- Damage caused by the use of harsh agents such as of any product not specifically designed for acrylic surfaces which may include: Comet, Ajax, Kaboom or ANY other abrasive cleaners, acids, toilet bowl cleaners. Plumbing leaks onto the refinished surface will eventually cause damage. Any damage to the surface resulting from improper cleaning, excessive use, and/or leaky plumbing is expressly excluded under this warranty.
- Damage caused by objects placed on the refinished surface such as: suction-cup bathmats, pillows, soap dishes or anysimilar products used on the tub. We offer a slip resistant surface as an accessory option to our tub service. The surface must not be allowed to remain continuously wet from items such as bathmats left on the surface without drying both the tub and the mat between uses.
- Damage caused by the use of abrasives such as: comet, scrubbing sponges, steel wool, sandpaper or any other gritty objects or cleaners.
- Damage caused by the bathtub being touched or exposed to water within 24 hours following the completion of the refinishing process.
- No warranty on caulk
- Fashion Tubs LLC is not responsible for dust particles that may fall into the tub while the new finish is drying. Most particles caught in the drying topcoat will be removed naturally in the process of normal cleaning. ‘Picking’ at spots will not be covered.
- The fixture must not be used for water storage or contain standing water for extended periods of time.
- Damage caused by continuous wetness from leaking or dripping plumbing.
- Movement in the substructure resulting in cracks or splits in the refinished surface or grout lines.
- Degradation of the refinished surface caused by lack of cleaning.
- Putting masking tape or any other adhesive on the refinished surface.
- Fashion Tubs LLC is not responsible for any damage caused by the removal of taped and papered fixtures by the property owner. Patience and caution is advised when removing any tape or paper following the elapse of the full 24 hours as recommended.
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: Use only non-abrasive, liquid cleaners on your refinished surface. Cleaner must not contain bleach or chlorine and must be safe for use on acrylic, refinished or re-glazed surfaces. We recommend Simple Green, Mr Clean Multi-surface or Zep Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner (available at Home Depot). Any cleaning utensil that is safe on Teflon may be used.
PLUMBING: Our workmen are not plumbers. They are not trained, licensed or authorized to do plumbing. They may, under certain circumstances find it necessary to remove or loosen handles, spouts, drain pieces or overflow covers. In those cases we will be responsible for those items unless the age or general decay of pipes or fixtures make this impossible. Inform the workmen if your plumbing is old or questionable so they can take proper precautions. Fashion Tubs, LLC is not responsible for any unforeseen plumbing related problems. This warranty DOES NOT apply to customer damage, abuse, faulty plumbing fixtures or the usage of bath mats as we offer the option of Non-Skid/Anti-slip (to prevent falls or bodily harm from slick surfaces) Soaps and shampoos bottles should be place in proper receptacles to avoid staining of refinished surfaces (Improper use of cleaning in refinished areas are not under the warranty)
CURE TIME: The cure time for use is 24 hours after refinishing is complete and 36 hours to clean.
Does not Warranty: on kitchen counter top due of burns, any scratches, and moisture damage or because of usage of glaze area prior to standard drying time (36 hours). Soaps and shampoos bottles should be place in proper receptacles to avoid staining of refinished surfaces. Does not Warranty: on Cabinets refinishing the warranty does not apply for any scratches or accumulate grease (Improper use of cleaning in refinished areas are not under the warranty).
There is NO warranty on Kitchen sinks and soap dishes, INDIVIDUAL CHIP REPAIRS or RUSTING. Rust, corrosion, mineral buildup, spot repairs, and all other surfaces are not covered under warranty. Any fixtures reglazed for commercial or rental accounts are covered under warranty for one (1) year. Any scratching, deterioration of the glossy finish or staining over time due to usage, cleaning practices or water conditions will be considered normal wear and tear.
Customer would need to notify your office or (Fashion Tubs, LLC) immediately if surface is chipped or damaged for repairs and resealing. In the event of a warranty claim, please contact (Fashion Tubs, Customer Service) at (703-254-3845) to schedule the work to be inspected by a Fashion Tubs Supervisor before proceeding on refinishing the damage area. If any problems occur, Fashion Tubs LLC must be notified within 72 hours or warranty may be voided.
Address: 8210 Cinder Bed Road Bay 5
Lorton, VA 22079